Yesterday was opposite and dress crazy day at school for Mason. He did not want to dress like this and was so afraid that everyone would make fun of him! I fought him tooth and nail, but when he got to school all of his fears went away. He was one of the craziest dressed, but I think he realized that he looked "cool"! He cracks me up!
He had his clothes on backwards and inside out. One long pant leg and shorts on the other (there was another little boy at school that did the same thing and I think Mason was glad!) I tried to get him to wear a snow boot with one flip flop, but he wouldn't do that. We finally settled on two different flip flops. I think his hair is by far my most favorite part of his outfit!



No comments:
Post a Comment