Yesterday, Drew flew off the handle and into a rampage! Vaughn and I have no idea what set him off or where he learned what he lectured us about. He is right and we have (mostly) changed our ways! We love him and hope he keeps his convictions strong! We have a longer clip that I'm not posting, because it is a lot of the same verbiage, but I just wanted to let everyone know that Drew "knows it in his heart that drinking caffeine is bad." That is probably the best line out of both videos! He really is a good kid.
3 comments:
"I AM RIGHT, YOU ARE WRONG!"
Yep that is Drew!
Wow. I LOVE the conviction he has, it shows that he is not afraid to stand up for what he believes. Way to go Drew!! Soo proud of him.
Love you both! Giving up caffeine wont be too bad :)
I am laughing so hard right now. I don't know how you kept it together.
Post a Comment