Monday, July 30, 2012

Oh, How We Miss Them

Living in Jerome, the hardest thing to live without, is the mountains. Vaughn and I constantly talk about how we miss the beautiful mountains in Utah where we grew up. Whenever we drive home and come around the corner of the mountain in Tremonton and see the wasatch front, we always take a deep breath in and sigh and say, "we're home!" 

Last week Vaughn had vacation from work and so we decided to go home for the break. On our way we hit very light rain and saw these two beautiful, full rainbows! The boys were in awe and I couldn't reach my camera, so these were the best I could do with my iPhone. It was so spectacular! 







We weren't the only ones in awe. There were dozens of cars pulled off to the side of the freeway snapping pictures of it! What a great way to be welcomed home!

No comments: