Yesterday, Vaughn taught his first ever hygiene class! He has gone back to school to earn his bachelors in Hygiene (which will allow him to teach). Last semester he had a class that required him to write a lesson plan. This semester he has to actually teach it!
To receive credit for it, he had to have it recorded and send it to his teacher. So, I got to go! I was so excited, because I wanted to go anyway, but to have Vaughn ask me to go was awesome!!
Vaughn said he was nervous, but of course he did AWESOME! He is such a natural! The teacher of the class would make comments about Vaughn explaining something "perfectly" and "so well." I was watching her throughout the lecture and she would nod and smile and it was just, awesome!!
After the class was over, Vaughn asked if they had any questions and one of the girls raised her hand and asked, "when are you coming back?!" It totally made Vaughn's day! Especially, when he got to answer "tomorrow!"

No comments:
Post a Comment