Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Choices

So I am ready for a change in my house. Vaughn wants to do the kitchen, but I want to redo the living room and hallways. There are a few colors floating around Pinterest, but so far I haven't been able to find one that is really standing out to me. 

Vaughn wants to do redo our kitchen cabinets white with gray walls and a sea blue backsplash. I am wanting to do a different color brown on all the other walls, but I just haven't been able to find the right shade yet. I've added another swatch to the colors above and 5 of my walls look like the one above. I just have to be sure that it looks right in the different lights and shadows. I have until January to decide and get it done! Maybe once the kids go back to school I can get settled on a color and get it painted!

No comments: