Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Taysom's First Haircut

Today Taysom had his first haircut! He's been needing one for awhile and my friend, Stacy, said she'd come over and do it! 

Before Stacy came over these two were out playing when I caught them playing so well together! I love how sweet Mason can be towards her! It just makes me smile! 


Before!
(I actually forgot to get an after, oops) 


Stacy getting ready to make the first cut!! 



Look at his hair on the table! Oh, it is so much hair!! 


This is another before picture. It is just out of order.
He has discovered his toes and is constantly reaching for them and trying to eat them!

Later that night Drew mentioned that he had to make a leprechaun trap. He had an idea of what he wanted and he did most of it all by himself! Such a funny kid. He knew the concept and he know the colors. 


He makes his daddy so proud with his choice of decoration!

No comments: