Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's all a blur!

It seems like time has gone by both so fast and so slow. How is that possible? And it has felt like the days are long and yet are short. I think looking back it seems like it has gone by rather quickly, but at the time it seemed to drag on and on. I am still trying to figure out how to get all that I need to get done, done in a day, but I am getting better at it. Little by little. 

Taysom is changing so much and along with that is sleeping better at night! He is such a great baby and a fantastic sleeper. I've lucked out that my kids pick up on the sleep schedule I put them on rather quickly and life gets so much better when this momma gets enough sleep! Here are just a few pictures of the last couple of weeks.





One morning I laid Taysom down for a nap and then I crashed on the couch. When I woke up, Mason and Sam had pulled out their pillows and blankets and made little beds next to me! It was so sweet of them, even if they didn't actually sleep! 





Sam was in the tub and the boys were spending time with Taysom! Drew loves reading books to him and Mason loves talking to him. They are all so awesome. Love them!! 


Sam has been acting out. I think it is because of Taysom, but who knows.... Ever since having Taysom she has become more mischievous! If that is possible. It seems like when she knows I am nursing that is when she makes messes!! This morning I found her in the powered sugar. Mason is in the picture, but he didn't cause the mess. He was with me when all this happened. This was all Sam. 


Imagine a very evil laugh to go along with this face.
This is how she reacts when she gets caught doing something that she knows she isn't supposed to be doing. Oh boy. I think we are in for it with her! 



When these two kids gang up, they are pretty unstoppable! Poor Drew better watch out! 

I just have to share this story about Drew and Mason, because it was just too funny and I want to remember it always!!

Drew had done something to get himself into trouble and so I sent him to his room. He was so upset about it and really blew it out of proportion! Anyway, so I hear Drew in his room saying that he is going to run away. Mason was very concerned about him and started crying while begging Drew not to go. Drew told Mason that he had to go, because he was just so unhappy. It was so sad to hear how upset Mason was. Drew went into the kitchen to look for batteries for his flashlight and that is when Drew and Mason started saying their goodbyes! It was so sweet! Mason told Drew that he would miss him so much and Drew said that he would miss him too, all through sobs! I was laughing so hard!! 

Mason came and asked if he could borrow my phone and I said he could. I was surprised to see that he was calling Vaughn. He called him to tell him that Drew was leaving. Vaughn tried to reassure Mason that Drew wasn't running away and Mason responded, "He really is Dad. He has his flip flops on!" I was trying so hard not to let them see me laughing!! Vaughn told Drew that he would miss him and Drew in the sweetest, most precious voice told Vaughn he would miss him too! My mom was here and asked Drew where he was going to go and Drew said New Mexico. She then asked if he knew how to get there and he said no, but he would just start walking and walk until he got there!! Hahahaha! Why New Mexico?! It was such a random place!! 

Of course, pretty soon Drew was distracted and never stepped one foot outside! 

2 comments:

Malita Bingham said...

hahahahahaha!!! Love your boys and girl!

Stuart and Sarah said...

What a great story. Good thing you wrote it down so you can always remember it!